This is Thermistor 100k NTC with 1 Meter Cable Temperature Sensor for 3D Printer Reprap. The thermistor is a thermally sensitive resistor known for exhibiting a large change in resistance with only a small change in temperature.
Features:100K OHM NTC Thermistors For RepRap 3D Printer
- 100k Ohm NTC Thermistor.
- NTC Thin Film Thermistor Cable.
- Nominal value: R25 (25 ℃) : (common) 1.5K, 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 30K, 47K, 50K, 100K, 200K, 500K, etc.
- Resistance precision: ± 1%, ± 2%, ± 3%.
- B value R25/50 (common) 3435k, 3600k, 3950k, 3990k, 4100k, 4200k, etc.
- B value accuracy: ± 1%.
- Recommend the use of parameters: R25℃ = 100 k B25/50 = 3950 k ± 1%)
- Package Includes:
- 1 x 100k NTC Thermistor With Copper TIP for MK8 Extruder
Applications:100K OHM NTC Thermistors For RepRap 3D Printer
- Temperature sensors
- Electronic thermometers and eternity calendar
- Temperature compensation
- Household appliances (air conditioners, microwave ovens, electric fans, electric heaters)
- Industrial, medical, environmental protection, weather and food processing equipment
- Apparatus coils, integrated circuits, quartz crystal oscillators and thermocouples
- Medical instrument